A complex website with bookings, payments & more for a local swimming school
About the project
We have been working with Kelly Deakin of Swimcentral for several years. She originally approached us as she had an old, out-of-date website that was failing to meet the needs of her business and her customers.
We analysed her business and current website in order to plan a new site that makes lesson bookings as simple as possible for her customers. Kelly told us that she spent approximately 28 hours per month on administration. That’s almost one day per week!
By analysing her current systems, we were able to automate many of the processes and create an entirely bespoke booking and reporting solution. Her admin time has now been reduced to around 8 hours per month.
Website functionality includes:
- Mobile responsive website
- Fully content managed and updateable by client
- Customer account registration, login and personalised accounts
- Online lesson booking using Stripe payment processing
- Automatic invoice generation
- Management of end-of-term reports
- Ablity to limit bookings to existing customers for a limited time before they open up to new customers
- Class registers to track attendance
- Contact form
- Testimonials page
- Bespoke email and newsletter sending system
- Automated transactional emails